Repairing Roof Damage in Portland, OR
Trusted Throughout Portland for Roof Damage Repairs
No one wants to think about roof damage, but it’s an all-too-real possibility when storms and strong winds strike. Roof damage comes in many forms. Sometimes it’s a minor leak, and other times you need a full roof replacement to get your Portland, OR home back to normal. When your roof is damaged by a storm, Great Western Restoration & Remodeling is here for you. We understand that storm damage is more than just inconvenience; it can wreak havoc on your emotional and mental wellbeing as well. That’s why we’re dedicated to presenting the best customer service combined with tried-and-true techniques to get the job done right. No matter the extent of the roof damage, call the restoration experts at Great Western!
Be Sure to Address Minor Roof Damage
Roof damage differs depending on several factors. Was your roof hurt by an impact or did strong winds blow some loose shingles off? Perhaps you’re dealing with a full cave in! Whether the roof damage is slight or requires a full roof replacement, Great Western Restoration & Remodeling has you covered. Even if the issue seems small, you’ll still want to address it as soon as possible. Our disaster recovery services often help fix these more minor problems:
- Lost granules: Storms often cause the loss of granules from your roof’s shingles. This means your roof could lose the ability to effectively reflect heat from the sun away from your home. The result is uncomfortably hot indoor temperatures.
- Missing shingles: If you’re only missing a shingle or two, repairs may not feel like a priority. However, without the shingles to protect your home, you could be much more susceptible to leaks, water damage, and even the need for mold removal. Plus, replacing missing shingles means your home won’t lose out on curb appeal either!
Call in the Pros for Significant Roof Repairs
Beyond minor, quick fixes, Great Western Restoration & Remodeling is also capable of repairing major roof damage. Allowing huge problems to go unchecked can ultimately compromise the structure of your home, so it’s best to schedule repair work right away. Some of the most common significant issues we address include:
- Large leaks: A plethora of factors can result in leaks. Not only can leaks cause water damage and the need for mold removal, but they can also affect the temperature of your home. Especially in the event of a winter storm, you don’t want holes and leaks in your roof letting the cold air in! Should you need water damage restoration, we have you covered there as well.
- Broken or damaged gutters: We can’t overstate the importance of gutters at your home. They’re often responsible for keeping water away from your home’s exterior and reducing the risk of siding damage. However, if your gutters are damaged, you may be at risk for more severe problems should water leak onto your foundation. Be sure to address any gutter problems right away.
Start on the Road to Recovery
After storm damage, it’s difficult to know where to start when it comes to the restoration process. Luckily, there are many ways to begin the recovery process, especially when you reach out to Great Western Restoration & Remodeling in Portland for help. How you need to recover depends on how your roof sustained damage and what components were harmed. Damage from wind or impacts can hurt the structural integrity of your roof, even if you don’t notice at first. If you notice missing shingles or shingles that look older than they are, call a professional to evaluate your roof. Hail and water damage are typically easier to spot. Any leaks or mold on your roof are reasons to make a repair appointment right away. In some cases, water damage can compromise the integrity of your home’s foundation. No matter how minor the damage may seem, it’s in your best interest to have a licensed professional evaluate the situation and make recommendations for the next step to recovery.
Recover from a Storm with Our Experienced Team
Whether your roof damage is the result of a flooded house or gusting winds, Great Western Restoration & Remodeling should be your first and only call. We’ll take care of it all, from leaks to missing shingles, or even full roof replacement. Our experienced team will be able to spot problems most homeowners don’t recognize and provide speedy, quality repairs. The roof is among the most integral parts of your Portland, OR home, and you don’t need the stress of a structurally-unsound roof. You’ve dealt with enough trauma; let us bear the burden of fixing roof damage. Contact our team today to start the recovery process.
Why Choose Us?
- Direct Billing & Deductible Assistance
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Immediate Response